When is Faster to the Fun available for JAN 2021 sailings?

outatouch0

Hi there,

Have a 6 day cruise booked out of Miami for middle of January 2021. When I click on faster to the fun I get - Search found 0 results. Surely they are not all sold out allready. My July 2020 cruise shows F2TF as "sold out" when I try to add it. Seems weired to me that clicking on it for 2021 yeilds "0 Results"

Surely it can't be sold out allready ?

thanks

Showing 0 results means one of two things.  

FTTF is not going to be offered on the cruise.  Happens often, for a period of months, when new ships are first moved to US home ports.

It isn't offered on Journeys cruises.

If neither of the above applies to your cruise it means the first batch of FTTF slots hasn't yet been offered for sail on your cruise.  For January 2021 cruises I would be checking daily and expect it to show up between late March and late April.

Happy sailing.

56 minutes ago, Stacie. said:

I have a January 2021 cruise booked and there are no excursion options available right now other than airport transfers and the like. I’m guessing that it is just too early—I just keep checking every now and then.

Yes I noticed this too. AND they offered a discount for early excursion bookings. Gee thanks for nothin Carnival.

I would check several times a day starting now. In my experience, we've always gotten FTTF 12-14 months in advance. Typically closer to 12 months in advance but there have been a few sailings that it's been further out than that. Do know that it usually goes fast when the initial release is made. For our last voyage, it was sold out within 6 hours of them opening it up. It was announced on our social media roll call that it was available, and they were gone. There were a few available from that point until our voyage but it was literally only like 3-4 slots where people canceled.