Mediterranean ship excursions review

littlelulu01

6 hours ago, Markanddonna said:

I agree with this part. You're a pro!

Idk about, “pro.” 😂. I was really torn on ship vs independent excursions this trip.  Many of ncl’s excursions don’t have reviews.  In hindsight I kinda had a hunch by reading the description that the excursions we didn’t like were not our style.  Seems more folks are booking ship excursions.  With various booking perks and discounts they are not necessarily the crazy prices they used to be. 

Great Review!

Easy to read, done in one day, right amount of pictures and right to the point with your details.

We also cruised the Mediterranean this fall and will return again.

Thank you for your ideas for our next cruise there.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, littlelulu01 said:

Also wanted to mention we did this trip with carryon only luggage.  No checked bags.  It was difficult packing for warm and cold weather but I managed.  Had to ditch dress up clothing.  It’s pretty freeing to vacation without big luggage. Ncl gave us free laundry for lattitude perk and we took full advantage.  Didn’t need the bag special days.  I think those were around  $20/bag.  Our Latitude Free laundry bags came back day after we turned in both times.  I can’t say it came back with a tide fresh scent or anything but it is the job and I can’t complain. 

I wanted to ask more about this....   We are doing a similar (NCL- Greek Islands)cruise this coming September.    Hubby and I are very scent sensitive.    We usually use Tide Free at home-we can't cope with normal or scented Tide.    I was anticipating having to bring detergent and do our own laundry.   

So when you say it wasn't "tide fresh" do you mean it was not scented at all, or merely that it didn't smell like it would if you had washed it at home?   Because not having to do it myself would seriously rock!

Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, Buttongirl72 said:

I wanted to ask more about this....   We are doing a similar (NCL- Greek Islands)cruise this coming September.    Hubby and I are very scent sensitive.    We usually use Tide Free at home-we can't cope with normal or scented Tide.    I was anticipating having to bring detergent and do our own laundry.   

So when you say it wasn't "tide fresh" do you mean it was not scented at all, or merely that it didn't smell like it would if you had washed it at home?   Because not having to do it myself would seriously rock!

Thanks in advance!

You’re in luck.  There was No scent at all.  I like my laundry with a Tide fresh scent.  Ship laundry comes back clean and folded. No ironing was needed.  

• 2 weeks later...