Onboard activity booking

linny11

I am booked on Ovation to Alaska in July 2020. I know the onboard activities should be booked in advance but does anyone know how far In advance they open the bookings? I haven’t found anything concrete and seems there is no set time so was wondering if anyone can share there personal experience.

thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, linny11 said:

I am booked on Ovation to Alaska in July 2020. I know the onboard activities should be booked in advance but does anyone know how far In advance they open the bookings? I haven’t found anything concrete and seems there is no set time so was wondering if anyone can share there personal experience.

thanks in advance!

There is no set time for the various items to show up in your Cruise Planner.  All you can do is check periodically.

4 hours ago, linny11 said:

thanks in advance!

We are on Ovation in July as well...still waiting.  From what I have read there is only one show that can be booked.  For our upcoming Anthem cruise reservations for IFly and Northstar opened after the entertainment. 

13 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

We are on Ovation in July as well...still waiting.  From what I have read there is only one show that can be booked.  For our upcoming Anthem cruise reservations for IFly and Northstar opened after the entertainment. 

Thank you. Do you recall how far out they opened the iFly and Northstar? I booked a last minute Anthem cruise last year and was surprised to be upgraded to a suite so the concierge took care of it for us. I am bringing my kids this year and really want them to be able to experience 

5 minutes ago, linny11 said:

Thank you. Do you recall how far out they opened the iFly and Northstar? I booked a last minute Anthem cruise last year and was surprised to be upgraded to a suite so the concierge took care of it for us. I am bringing my kids this year and really want them to be able to experience 

In our case Entertainment opened at appx. 110 days before sailing and iFly opened at appx. 90 days prior. 

• Thanks 1