Lots of non-refundable SBC from TA. If ship is full will line be long for shore excursions?

Petoonya

4 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

From the T/C's:

$50 Per Port Shore Excursion Credit
$50 per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom.
Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable.
In the event a port of call or excursion is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued.
Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.
Does not include embarkation ports. Overnight stays are counted as individual ports/days for shore excursion credit.
Shore excursion credit can be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.
For the guests that book their excursions online; they are charged full retail for the excursions and the discount will be applied onboard in the form of a credit to their onboard account.

I’m getting it!!! It’ll really work out so great if they let us do it. The train from Skagway is $229 pp alone. Thanks!

Just now, Petoonya said:

Wow this is very useful info!!!! So if we call to make reservations and use the $50 per cabin credit we can use the TA credit to pay for NCL shore excursions when we get onboard ?? That’s awesome. Really wonderful if true. 

Is there a number that I can find online or maybe call general reservations and ask for someone in shore excursions? I sure hope that you’re right. Would solve our dilemma. Thanks so much!!

Of course that poster is right. Several of us have already told you the same thing and explained how to solve “your dilemma.”   All of the necessary info about how to use the shorex promo credit has been provided to you in this thread, and appears in many other threads as well, including this one linked to above: 

8 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Of course that poster is right. Several of us have already told you the same thing and explained how to solve “your dilemma.”   All of the necessary info about how to use the shorex promo credit has been provided to you in this thread, and appears in many other threads as well, including this one linked to above: 

Well golly!! Slap me about the face!! I’ve been disregarding the $50 promo and skimming over anything that mentioned it.

i fully admit I’m an idiot! My excuse is that I’ve been traveling and doing all my corresponding with my phone. But not excuse enough to disregard others help. I am very SORRY to anyone who tried to tell me this!!!!