7-Day Classic California Coast Cruise

What was that?

We would like to take this cruise, especially since it is rather "local" for us - it departs from San Diego, and we live in Reno, NV. I am wondering which ports will require tendering rather than mooring at a dock? The itinerary is: San Diego, Avalon, Santa Catalina Island, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Monterey (California), Ensenada (Mexico), San Diego. I know it will dock in San Diego and am pretty sure it will dock in SF and probably Ensenada, but the rest...  Does anyone know? This cruise will be operated with the Volendam in October 2020, and the Koningsdam in April 2021, if that matters. Thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, What was that? said:

We would like to take this cruise, especially since it is rather "local" for us - it departs from San Diego, and we live in Reno, NV. I am wondering which ports will require tendering rather than mooring at a dock? The itinerary is: San Diego, Avalon, Santa Catalina Island, Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Monterey (California), Ensenada (Mexico), San Diego. I know it will dock in San Diego and am pretty sure it will dock in SF and probably Ensenada, but the rest...  Does anyone know? This cruise will be operated with the Volendam in October 2020, and the Koningsdam in April 2021, if that matters. Thanks in advance.

Tender at Catalina, and could be a tender in Santa Barbara.  

Edited by Shmoo here