Perks that show up on Princess.com

consmarci

Hello. We booked a cruise on the Sky for September. When I look at the website to see our summary, none of the perks that the agency gave us are listed. Is this the norm? Are the perks that Princess gives you the only ones that show up? 

I have them listed on my emailed receipt from booking, but would really like to confirm that we will get everything promised to us, before we sail (and are on another continent). Any experience or issues with this that I should ask about or be aware of? 

If the perks are part of a Princess promotion, such as beverage package, gratuities, WiFi, then they should show up under cruise personalizer. Select your booking, click boarding pass and travel summary and then click on the print travel summary. Any Princess provided OBC will show up on the payments and credit tab though sometimes if pre-paid gratuity is included, it takes a few days after booking to show up on the credits tab.

if it is a travel agent provided perk, then that will not show up on the Princess site and they will only show up in your cabin when you board

18 minutes ago, consmarci said:

Hello. We booked a cruise on the Sky for September. When I look at the website to see our summary, none of the perks that the agency gave us are listed. Is this the norm? Are the perks that Princess gives you the only ones that show up? 

I have them listed on my emailed receipt from booking, but would really like to confirm that we will get everything promised to us, before we sail (and are on another continent). Any experience or issues with this that I should ask about or be aware of? 

Go to your Personaliser for that cruise and click Print Travel Summary. You don't have to print it yet but it will load up on screen. Your inclusions should be listed on there.

39 minutes ago, consmarci said:

As stated look in the Travel Summary.

2 minutes ago, happythoughts said:

Both my princess perks and agency perks have appeared in my travel summary.  However, my onboard credit offered through princess was not listed in the travel summary. The credit appears under the payment section and is listed as onboard credit. 

Yes, I have seen that too