Tell me about the Caribbean Princess

Bellfree Bat

Celebrity Loyalist looking to sail Princess for the first time...as I understand it, there are more things alike than different.

We are looking at the Caribbean Princess for a sailing in April, 2020. I see that the ship has recently been refurbished. Can anyone compare the ship to either a Celebrity or RCCL class?

Appreciate it!

We love Princess and most likely will never return to Celebrity for various reasons.

The Caribbean Princess is of the "Grand Class" which we love. She has a Skywalker's Lounge

which basically offers 360 degree views and a lovely quiet place to hang out during the day.

She also has a bright Atrium (like most if not all Princess ships) with the International Café'

and Vines Wine Bar. We felt like we were in a cave on the Celebrity Reflection with snooty bartenders.

Anyway, maybe someone will reply who has been on the Caribbean Princess. We have been on two of her

Grand Class sister ships and really enjoyed them

We have been on Caribbean Princess 3 times very nice ship done Celebrity and RCL many times also

they are all different but overall they are all nice. of the 3 cruise lines we Prefer RCL for overall experience.

We will be on Caribbean Princes again in two weeks because of Itinerary and price a 14 day cruise.

Total cruises 43

Edited by Gopher1934

I would compare Caribbean to RCI ships of the Vision class (the so called "Ships of Glass").  Like Vision she's large with some great passenger spaces, also like Vision she lacks a huge variety of alternate venue's.  Broadly though they are roughly equivalent IMHO.