Grandiosa yacht club??

Mrs Soap

5 hours ago, cruisingator2 said:

We’re on the Grandiosa in April and it seems that this ship is the only one with the mini bar change. Of course MSC has not updated their website to reflect any changes with the program. From what I have read over the last few months one word that seems to define this cruise line is “inconsistent”. 😊 With that said we’re still looking forward to the cruise. 

we are sailing April 18th. First time in YC so super excited! ( regardless of mini bar issues..lol)

Would still love to see some sofa bed pics if anyone has any...

This was my YC cabin in last month. Everything is still brandnew as the ship was only 2 months old.

The suites are 50% bigger I think but MSC charges them for much more money. We met a couple in the YC lounge who had a Balcony and they paid 3 times as much as I did with my inner cabin.

The nightlights at both side of the bed are dimmable. That was a nice feature if you don't want to sleep in pitchdark.

IMG_9425.JPG

IMG_9435.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alexkrn46 said:

Yes, we have been in the YC on Divana and Preszoia  looking forward to this

We have also been on the Preziosa and the seaside , but never YC so very excited 😊 

we we will be the ones with 2 teenage girls with us, but they are great travellers, with great manners 😎

Hi all, we are on the Grandiosa in YC early April and I’ve just installed the MSC for Me app. When checking the details have just noticed that the Premium Internet package is included. Is this correct? I thought it was going to be introduced later this year?

5 minutes ago, Number34 said:

Hi all, we are on the Grandiosa in YC early April and I’ve just installed the MSC for Me app. When checking the details have just noticed that the Premium Internet package is included. Is this correct? I thought it was going to be introduced later this year?

It's supposed to start in May, 2020.  My sailings are all after May and show the updated wording with it included so it could just be they just changed main file documents or they might be actually implementing it early.  If it really is being given early we should start hearing reports soon.