St Patrick's Day On Board

cruzeluver

I don't know about events but we have been on board a few times on St Patricks day and many people wore green and special t shirts and green beads, hats  etc. The ship had a huge green display in the buffet

The whole day is definitely very green 

Yes... and saw nothing other than a few guests dressing in green/hats. Nothing organized on the ship when we were there. We had tshirts, hats, jewelry and decorated our door. So I would have noticed if the ship was decorated or had something going on.

We normally cruise in the Caribbean over St Patrick's Day.  Yes, it is hit or miss.  But, we have been on several cruises over St Patrick's Day when we were at sea (a sea day).  The duo on board (normally a singer and a guitar player) played a lot of Irish tunes.  The guitar player on board (solo) also played Irish tunes on that day.

I guess it just depends on who the entertainment is and what their repertoire is.

Depending on where you are the sea may be green.  

There maybe a few people that are green also depending on sea conditions 🤢

It is hit or miss depending on the ship, CD, staff, passengers and etc.  Some workers may sport something pertaining to it along with the BTs trying to add something to make the day and night a little more festive.  

I think they did have green beer on tap in the Craft Bar and many deserts that were green in the buffet on our cruise last March.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We have also sailed on St Patrick's day a number of times and will again be sailing on Equinox for St. Patrick's day also.   As others have said it is hit or miss but you can expect a nice layout in OceanView including corn beef and cabbage, and lots of green deserts etc. 

While we have never noticed any entertainers special songs have heard many Karaoke singers lambaste Johnny Boy.