Regal princess - Medallionnet internet cost - 7 day cruise

bigdaddy930

My wife and I will be on Regal princess sailing to Eastern Caribbean in March for 7 days. We are both platinum member so we have 150min free internet for each. However for this cruise I think I need more time. I have a few questions:

1) Is it cheaper to buy internet now pre cruise at $59.99 unlimited for 7 days for one device. Or is there any special on the embarkation day lower than $59.99?

2) Can I just purchase one plan just for me so my wife still have her free 150 min? I believe once her free min is used up she can use my purchase log in for her device? 

Thanks

Your best bet is to wait until you board; since you have mintes; you can get a reduced rate for the internet package.  Go to internet cafe when you board and trade in your minutes for reduced unlimited rate

• Like 1

I like to attach @Steelers36's fantastic summary and chart of how to compare prices. For your 7-day cruise, you would be paying only $52.50 onboard, a savings of around $7.50 (make sure you purchase the plan on the first day of your cruise!) 

Yes, your wife can just use your unlimited plan once she is finished with her minutes. Make sure to arrange this between you and her once she begins sharing with you, as you both could be kicking each other off of the wifi if you're not aware the other person is using it, given the one-device plan you will purchase.

209056930_MedallionNetPricing.PNG.1fb4e7ba77082fe0fbd479264385bbe9.PNG

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snoozecrooze said:

I like to attach @Steelers36's fantastic summary and chart of how to compare prices. For your 7-day cruise, you would be paying only $52.50 onboard, a savings of around $7.50 (make sure you purchase the plan on the first day of your cruise!) 

Yes, your wife can just use your unlimited plan once she is finished with her minutes. Make sure to arrange this between you and her once she begins sharing with you, as you both could be kicking each other off of the wifi if you're not aware the other person is using it, given the one-device plan you will purchase.

209056930_MedallionNetPricing.PNG.1fb4e7ba77082fe0fbd479264385bbe9.PNG

Thank you. This is great info. I will wait on the first day to buy the package.