Bliss Water

dmdiver

I'm having no luck with the search function, so please bear with me.

I have been seeing that when others have ordered water for the cabin, on some ships it is in half liter cartons instead of liter bottles.  However, I haven't seen whether this is true for Bliss.  I would actually prefer my 6 liters of water to be in 12 half-liter cartons.  I'm not interested in lugging a liter to the gym or in my backpack.

I called NCL, but the lady on the phone said she thought all water ordered for the cabin was in liter bottles.  Since I know that others have been getting the cartons, it's safe to assume she just doesn't know & can only read the same thing I am reading on the website.

So, has anyone pre-ordered water for the cabin on Bliss recently to be able to let me know whether it was supplied in liter or half liter containers?

6 minutes ago, dmdiver said:

I'm having no luck with the search function, so please bear with me.

I have been seeing that when others have ordered water for the cabin, on some ships it is in half liter cartons instead of liter bottles.  However, I haven't seen whether this is true for Bliss.  I would actually prefer my 6 liters of water to be in 12 half-liter cartons.  I'm not interested in lugging a liter to the gym or in my backpack.

I called NCL, but the lady on the phone said she thought all water ordered for the cabin was in liter bottles.  Since I know that others have been getting the cartons, it's safe to assume she just doesn't know & can only read the same thing I am reading on the website.

So, has anyone pre-ordered water for the cabin on Bliss recently to be able to let me know whether it was supplied in liter or half liter containers?

Purchase a reusable half-liter water bottle that you refill at many places around the ship (including gym) ..... problem solved and a lot cheaper.

Edited by esm54687

Unless Norwegian is getting special sizes, these are what are available from the company that they're buying from.  If you don't care to click on the link - 11.2 and 16.9 oz options.

https://www.shopjustwater.com/collections/spring-water

Packaged 45 minutes from me.

Nothing beats the convenience of just filling whatever refillable bottle you're carrying at the nearby bar or self-serve dispenser though.

• Like 1

I use a refillable bottle at home all the time.  I have also taken insulated drink cups on cruises as well.  They really come in handy when you don't want to refill the small glasses from the buffet.  The main reason we stopped taking our cups was to save weight & space when packing.  Also, if you lose a disposable container of water, it's not as big a deal as losing something more expensive.  Plus, my refillables at home don't have a screw top, so they are more likely to leak.  

So again, anyone recently get a water package on Bliss?  Is it truly 6 1-liter bottles or 12 1/2-liter cartons?

19 minutes ago, dmdiver said:

I use a refillable bottle at home all the time.  I have also taken insulated drink cups on cruises as well.  They really come in handy when you don't want to refill the small glasses from the buffet.  The main reason we stopped taking our cups was to save weight & space when packing.  Also, if you lose a disposable container of water, it's not as big a deal as losing something more expensive.  Plus, my refillables at home don't have a screw top, so they are more likely to leak.  

So again, anyone recently get a water package on Bliss?  Is it truly 6 1-liter bottles or 12 1/2-liter cartons?

It appears that the JUST WATER liter cartons are the only size available in "bulk" or "Pre-Ordered" Packages!

(I just checked on our May (SKY) reservation.  Only 6, 12, or 24 count Liter packaging are listed!

BTW, we received 2 small bottles (each) as Platinum Plus, last month.  We were able to re-use them!