Escape email

cincicruisers

You might want to ask on the roll call. 

But if it helps, are there tender ports on your itinerary?  NCL is sending out the following message to anyone on a cruise with a tender:

Please be aware this Itinerary has Tender ports: Tender Policy Dear Valued Guests and Travel Partners, Thank you for choosing to cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line. Guests must be aware that certain vessel transfers, such as tendering and gangways, may not be fully accessible to wheelchairs or scooters and a guest may not be able to go ashore. When a ship is unable to dock, guests are taken ashore on smaller boats called tenders. Some guests with limited mobility may find it difficult to embark or disembark while at dock or tendering. Scooters cannot be taken across on the tender, guests must utilize a collapsible wheelchair.

If the guest can walk onto the tender, the total weight of the wheelchair cannot exceed 100lbs (a guest may have to utilize steps or a staircase to access the tender and re-board the vessel).If the guest is unable to walk onto the tender, the total weight of the guest cannot exceed 100lbs. This is for the safety of the crew as NCL depends 100% on manpower to lift the wheelchair or the wheelchair guest onto the tender. The only one who can determine if the transfer takes place is the Staff Captain. Factors such as weather and sea conditions are taken into consideration.

Note: Scooters, wheelchairs and/or guests who weigh more than 100lbs will not be lifted or carried to the tender and/or to the shore.

Please be advised that tender ports are subject to change without notice.

If you have any questions or comments about this Tender Policy, please contact us at 866.584.9756 or via our Access link https://www.ncl.com/case-submission/ad-cust-cases-us. We are looking forward to having you on board.

Sincerely,
Norwegian Cruise Line Access Department

Please do not reply to this email.

11 hours ago, cincicruisers said:

I received an email regarding my cruise on Escape on February 29th.  The email won’t load.  Can anyone tell me what is in the email?

I'm on the same cruise and received an e-mail regarding policies for travel to/from China and the Corona virus.  Perhaps that is the nature of your email as well.

3 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I'm on the same cruise and received an e-mail regarding policies for travel to/from China and the Corona virus.  Perhaps that is the nature of your email as well.

The subject line had Information on Corona policies.  Thanks for the info.