Electronics Store on Eurodam?

jobryan56

Does anyone know if Eurodam has an electronics store where you can buy iPads, iPhones and the like there? I have a wad of OBC to use this November and would love to use it in this regard if at all possible. Feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks 

19 minutes ago, jobryan56 said:

Does anyone know if Eurodam has an electronics store where you can buy iPads, iPhones and the like there? I have a wad of OBC to use this November and would love to use it in this regard if at all possible. Feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks 

As everybody has mentioned no electronics store, in the past in the photo gallery section people we have cruised with have purchased go pros, I think they also have cameras, so that might be an option.

Any shop onboard any cruise ship is paying that cruise line a sweet premium for the very expensive deck space their shop is occupying.   So you know the prices, with a few exceptions, will reflect that extra fee.   I see the OP's point, he has a lot of OBC he thinks he will not use, so he wants to use it on electronics.  So, he would not really care about the high markup on items sold onboard.   Unfortunately, I have never seen any shops that feature electronics.   

On 2/9/2020 at 10:17 PM, Crew News said:

The Photo Gallery sells cameras, memory cards, and GoPros.  I spent my remaining OBC on the last cruise night on a GoPro.

I, too, recently bought a nice Nikon camera at a street price on the Volendam using shipboard credit.  A few years ago I purchased a GoPro with shipboard credit. 

Otherwise there hasn't been a specific electronics store onboard any HAL ship we've been on.