Progressive Lunch

tinaclose

Hi. We are sailing on the March 7 Equinox cruise to the Western Caribbean. I just saw on the Celebrity App that they are offering a Progressive Lunch on days 3 and 6. The lunch starts at Tuscan Grill then goes to Murano and finishes up in Sushi on 5. Has anyone done this?  Do you know what they charge?  And is it worth it?  It might be fun to do it on a sea day!

Not quite a new thing, although I guess I'd forgotten about it.

Here's a 2016 article on progressive dinners: https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=7251

There are a few threads too that mention the lunches that were held in the past for those interested in doing a search.

Edited by Fouremco

44 minutes ago, dara90210 said:

Where did you find this in the app?

I went to the Mar 7  Equinox Cruise and it’s under Dining:  Special Event - Progressive Lunch - Tuscan Grill. 

it’s not something you can pre-book. 

Edited by tinaclose

32 minutes ago, tinaclose said:

I went to the Mar 7  Equinox Cruise and it’s under Dining:  Special Event - Progressive Lunch - Tuscan Grill. 

it’s not something you can pre-book. 

When I go to the app and go to dining, it just says "We're putting the finishing touches on your cruise. Check back for updated information."  I'll keep looking! That sounds like it might be fun.

2 hours ago, dara90210 said:

When I go to the app and go to dining, it just says "We're putting the finishing touches on your cruise. Check back for updated information."  I'll keep looking! That sounds like it might be fun.

You will find it under Dining - Restaurants then just scroll down.   They are also showing a lot of Chef's Table Events

I also started out looking under activities and got the same message as you.

Edited by Jim_Iain