Hotels and transportation to cruise port in Boston?

WA Bubbles

Searching for a hotel near the  Boston cruise terminal, but I haven't found any that provides shuttles to the cruise port.  Any suggestions on a hotel or is there easy access for taxis to the cruise port?  Planning for Sept/October.  Thanks

Taxis are easy and fast, depending on time of day you are using them.  Closest hotels to the cruise terminal are the Renaissance Boston Waterfront or the Westin Boston Waterfront, as well as the Yotel.  No shuttle service from the hotels, but taxis are easily available.  If you have not been to Boston before, you might want to stay in the center, do some sightseeing, then catch a taxi to the cruise terminal.......maybe 20 minutes from the center, depending on time of day and traffic.  Have fun!

• 2 months later...

My mom and I stayed at a Hilton not too far from Faneuil Hall...sorry can't remember the full name of it right now.  We were just a few blocks from the Marriott where the water taxis come in.  We took an Uber up to Warren Tavern for brunch and then walked over to Bunker Hill and the US Constitution before taking the water taxi back to the Marriott where we had a couple glasses of wine before walking back to our hotel.  It was a full day of walking for my then 82 year old mom. but she enjoyed it.  The next morning, we checked out and got an Uber to the cruise terminal...15 minute drive (if that).