Free Unlimited Movies in Rooms on Infinity?

quilter49

We sailed on the Equinox last year and all the recent movies were $15 a movie, which we thought was crazy.  We are looking at a 24 night cruise on the Infinity and was wondering if the movies in the room are now free?  Can anyone let me know?

Thank you in advance.

45 minutes ago, quilter49 said:

We sailed on the Equinox last year and all the recent movies were $15 a movie, which we thought was crazy.  We are looking at a 24 night cruise on the Infinity and was wondering if the movies in the room are now free?  Can anyone let me know?

Thank you in advance.

Don't know about the MClass but we were on the Reflection in January and ALL the movies were $14.99 per night. I suggest you call Celebrity directly and find out pf they plan on continuing this new way to "nickel and dime" us for as much as they can get away with!!!

I've sailed on  both M-Class and Edge recently.    They still have about a dozen or more free movies but a large collection of movies for a fee.   It may not be apparent at first but when selecting the free movies you have to pretend that you are going to pay for it and then it shows no charge. 

E6C26770-0376-48DF-89BF-5AF002E1B631.jpeg

235604BD-395B-41F9-B50B-2D424AD3AECA.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain

Boy, the title of this thread is going to have people excited until they read the post.  I know I was!

As Jim said, there likely will be some free movies (maybe half a dozen), but the rest are PPV.  There may also be another couple movies shown on TV, or on a ship like Equinox, in the theater.

• CCHelp changed the title to Free Unlimited Movies in Rooms on Infinity?