Airlines ruining my day!!!

cb at sea

I have single engine Bellanca - its' turbo charged and can go to 23000ft . . . at least I can get high enough to pick my way around them. . . .

you can also around them - head north and then you simply go around the storms. Thunder is pretty localized - now a cold front can stretch from Canada to Texas that time of year . . .

There is a little known policy called "Rule 240", which is different for each airline. It's a good idea to know about it and have this in hand when you fly. Here's the scoop:

http://www.mytravelrights.com/travellaw.cfm?ai=3

I have America West researching their own rule about compensation.LOL:) :) . It might not work, but at least I tried. Will let you know what happens...

Well everyone--I rebooked my flight, but this time out of Wash. Nat'l instead of Richmond. According to the seating chart, this flight is almost full (as was the flight they cancelled, so I don't know if it makes a difference) so I'm hoping this schedule will stand. I know you have to be flexible when flying, I know there are things that are not in the airlines (or our) control. It's just mighty frustrating when you are a planner and the plans go awry!!!!

Thanks for all the imput and info!!!! (And a place to gripe!!)

Archived