Specific Diamond drink questions-water bottles and youth

Hi all-I have read through the threads on Diamond lounge/voucher drinks and have a few specific questions as I saw different information. Thank you for any information you can provide!

-My two teens are Diamond-they are allowed in the lounge, correct? And can get sodas there during happy hour? Are there frozen virgin drinks in the lounge?

-Do the teens get the three free vouchers for drinks at bars on their cards as well? Ie, can they go to a bar and get a frozen virgin drink during happy hour with one of their vouchers since most ships now provide frozen virgin drinks? Or a soda at a bar with a free voucher?

-Are there water bottles available in the lounge to take with us on a daily basis (ie, can we all take one bottle with us each, each night?)? Or are the water bottles only available as one of the three vouchers to be used at a bar? 

Thank you!

41 minutes ago, cruise questions said:

Hi all-I have read through the threads on Diamond lounge/voucher drinks and have a few specific questions as I saw different information. Thank you for any information you can provide!

-My two teens are Diamond-they are allowed in the lounge, correct? And can get sodas there during happy hour? Are there frozen virgin drinks in the lounge?

-Do the teens get the three free vouchers for drinks at bars on their cards as well? Ie, can they go to a bar and get a frozen virgin drink during happy hour with one of their vouchers since most ships now provide frozen virgin drinks? Or a soda at a bar with a free voucher?

-Are there water bottles available in the lounge to take with us on a daily basis (ie, can we all take one bottle with us each, each night?)? Or are the water bottles only available as one of the three vouchers to be used at a bar? 

Thank you!

1:  with an adult, yes.  Soda definitely.  Not necessarily frozen drinks( not all ships have permitted them yet)

2:  don’t think so.  The teen coupons loaded on to the sea pass card is different

3: no bottled water  (except on certain class ships ) except during happy hour.  

29 minutes ago, spookwife said:

1:  with an adult, yes.  Soda definitely.  Not necessarily frozen drinks( not all ships have permitted them yet)

2:  don’t think so.  The teen coupons loaded on to the sea pass card is different

3: no bottled water  (except on certain class ships ) except during happy hour.  

Thank you-for number 3-the bottled water-I meant is it available during happy hour in the lounge? Ie if we are all in the lounge for happy hour, could we each take a bottle of water with us? 

2 hours ago, cruise questions said:

Thank you-for number 3-the bottled water-I meant is it available during happy hour in the lounge? Ie if we are all in the lounge for happy hour, could we each take a bottle of water with us? 

I have seen people walk out with armfuls of bottled water. You can use the vouchers for water at any bar.  All during happy hour.

16 hours ago, cruise questions said:

Thanks-we certainly don’t need arm fulls of water! Just wanted to make sure we could each grab one from the lounge during happy hour! 

Normally in my experience, if you have spent some time in the lounge that evening, no one has objected to you taking one bottle each of water with you.

Just walking into the lounge and asking for a bottle of water then leaving is iffy, at that point it becomes a definite ethical dilemma.