Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Not what I meant. I said it's too bad that's not a sign for a 515am opening for Java Blue. 

Those clouds will b low out and you should have fair weather for whale watching today.

Gotcha. 

I was on the Panorama for the 2/15 sailing and we saw whales as we were nearing Cabo - keep an eye out.  Also, there could have been a time change last night & that's why the Java Blue wasn't open?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I was trying to decide if I should eat continental or be the first when the buffet opens. As soon as a kid walked up, sneezed into his hand, and grabbed the tongs with that hand my decision was made...neither.

As a nurse, I just can’t do buffets. Not at home, not at sea (and to be fair, I’ve never gotten sick eating at them). Which is why we picked the Panorama, so many non-buffet food options! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

So curious, do they always cover the tables over like that on all cruises or is this because of what's going on now?

This precaution is usually taken when housekeeping will be dusting the ceiling light fixtures. But you ask a question that's fair during these uncertain times.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

This precaution is usually taken when housekeeping will be dusting the ceiling light fixtures. But you ask a question that's fair during these uncertain times.

Thanks for the information.  I have never been in MDR area prior to service, so wondered.  Have to agree it might be a good idea going forward as long as those coverings are clean 🤔.  Just like leaving wine glasses on tables regardless if being used, I feel they should only bring glassware to table if needed now.  

• Like 2

Greg if you get a chance can you ask at YTD if they can accommodate a party of 15. I know we would have to wait according to when we showed up. This is our first time doing YTD. Does the fact that we are platinum give us a better chance of getting a table for 15. Thanks and enjoy your day in Cabo