Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

I’m not happy with the seating situation. I asked for a table for one. They put me at a table for four where five tables for four are basically pushed together into one table. Nobody was at the other tables so I went with it.  Now they’re seating people at all of the other tables.

Edited by Saint Greg

When I got here the had the deck 4 doors closed. Actually when I left breakfast this morning they were sending people down to deck 3. There were four people standing outside but they were waiting on people so I was able to walk right in.

1C02F83B-9521-4F5C-AF5A-20E33FE324A0.jpeg

Tomorrow go to deck 3 and ask for CiCi's section, She is amazing, and had the back section where you can look out the windows.  Or just ask for a window seat for one in the back, you'll love it.  We had a table for two back here every day, it was wonderful.  Yes there was other tables of two next door.  But like you said, people usually get it when you are not interested in conversation.  My husband and I love to socialize, just not when we are eating.

I know tomorrow is a port day, we always have breakfast in the MDR on port or sea days.

Edited by PekingeseLady
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They have hazelnut and raspberry.

239FF389-8D89-4B1F-8D95-55F2979EADA9.jpeg

00EE7DC6-D756-421A-B6C4-22C5F77AAD9D.jpeg

How did I miss this???  I was there 2 weeks, LOL  Is it included or extra?  Where exactly is it so I don't miss it in December, LOL

My husband is sick today so I have nothing better to do then follow you around all day, LMAO  TY

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 2:04 PM, LaRue1975 said:

Welcome to California from my camping spot an hour North. Enjoy your short stay and have a wonderful cruise! The weather is favorable, cheers! 

4D25BD7E-005A-4E4B-AB5E-BABEF92603DF.jpeg

Ha! I recognize that view and tablecloth! I'm headed to Rincon in a few days. Cruising is my first love, camping is second.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PekingeseLady said:

Saint Greg, if you have a chance could you take a pic of 10202, and how close it is to the doors out to the front deck area.  Wondering if you go all the way around from either port or starboard side.  Someone mentioned a wall 10202 and 10203, but that just seems wrong.  10202 is a handicap room for 3, we are taking our grandson in December and we have this cabin.  Wanted him to be on Lido, he'll be 13.  Thanks in advance.  No hurry and if you don't that's good too, I'll find out soon enough, LOL

I'm loving your reviews, I always do.  Thanks for taking us along.  Have a fantastic cruise.

Sincerely, your fan Debbie

You are right next to a crew area

2B656FAD-2662-487D-9C85-F8081CCB729E.jpeg

C5F8F997-494D-410A-AE89-B02FAF59BC5A.jpeg

E0786E7C-C329-48AB-A4F9-9BA121B957F1.jpeg

Thank you so much on the photos of 10202, UG!!!  Well I'll have to think if I want to upgrade to a balcony.  I do love the extra room this cabin offers for my DH who must have a mobility scooter and much prefers the handicap amenities, like being able to sit in the shower.  Handicap rooms are limited, and I really want to be on Lido for our Grandson.  If I recall correctly the stewards aren't out till 8am and we are very early risers, usually out looking for coffee before then and nothing wakes up my grandson, LOL 

Thanks again, so wonderful of you to take the time to check this out for me!!!

• Like 1