Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

17 hours ago, BelowDeck4us said:

So for those embarking passengers who checked in earlier today and now need to get a hotel tonight, does anyone know if Carnival has finally returned their luggage?  Earlier this evening I heard Carnival as of yet hadn't returned it, but that was before Carnival made the announcement they wouldn't be embarking tonight.  

We were in and around the dome waiting to board from 10 am to 8:30 pm and finally got our luggage about 9 pm.   Some folks wanted their luggage earlier but couldn't get it until the 8:30 decision was made to not embark last night.  Apparently some folks had needed meds in their checked luggage, not a good idea, and others were in shorts and tanks and it was getting cold.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cathyz said:

We were in and around the dome waiting to board from 10 am to 8:30 pm and finally got our luggage about 9 pm.   Some folks wanted their luggage earlier but couldn't get it until the 8:30 decision was made to not embark last night.  Apparently some folks had needed meds in their checked luggage, not a good idea, and others were in shorts and tanks and it was getting cold.

I kept on hearing luggage trains for maybe a couple of hours last evening inside the dome. What I am thinking it was the two or three head porters/longshoremen driving the luggage trains and trying to get everybody’s checked in bags. All the other porters were already long gone.

Of course everybody was looking for their luggage but there wasn’t really much to update until they found a place for everybody to pick up their bags. From what I heard from the staff, there were many bags left since quite a few people probably left for hotels without their bags.