Celebrity Suite on M class (summit/millennium)

cmp702

Does anyone have any pictures of the Celebrity Suite on an M class ship after a revolution (millennium/summit) ?  We have one booked for the Infinity after the revolution.  Also, it's on the 9th floor and I know the pool deck is above this, so my question is, is this a good or bad location?  Has anyone received an upgrade offer to a Royal Suite from a Celebrity, and if so how much?  

We've seen a lot of pictures on social media and it looks great.  Still has the bathtub issue so many talk about, but don't expect that to be a problem for us.  Looking forward to the complete wall of windows and just relaxing.  I'll post photos of the suite after we board.

29 minutes ago, MEcruzr said:

These windows??

Those would be the ones!  We are considering an Alaska trip next year and those CS cabins are a big draw to the Millennium, but Murano is also a draw to the Eclipse ……. but I digress.

Cmp702, I'll post some more shots of the suite.  There are many photos of the renovations posted in other threads, if you do some searching you should be able to see a lot of areas of the ship.  As far as replying to posts, you can use the quote button in the post you'd like to direct your reply to, but delete the sentences and photos that are not relevant to your response so things don't get overly long

1 minute ago, garyl62 said:

Cmp702, I'll post some more shots of the suite.  There are many photos of the renovations posted in other threads, if you do some searching you should be able to see a lot of areas of the ship.  As far as replying to posts, you can use the quote button in the post you'd like to direct your reply to, but delete the sentences and photos that are not relevant to your response so things don't get overly long

Thank you lol, I appreciate it!  I've been able to find many pictures of the public areas of the ship, but I'm really interested in pictures specifically of the Celebrity Suite.  It will be our 4th cruise, but 1st time in a suite.  

19 hours ago, MEcruzr said:

These windows??

I cut out my friend... 

87509668_2784835414944609_991772600789106688_n.jpg

Suite looks beautiful, we will be in this room on Connie just a couple months after it's "revolution."  We've always like the CS on M class, even with the bathtub issue....it's a great suite.

• 1 year later...

Reviving this thread to ask a question: I'm assuming that the Celebrity Suite can accommodate at least three people (me, my husband, and our small child), since most of their staterooms accommodate up to four. But where does the third person sleep? Does the sofa convert to a bed? Does anyone have a photo of that configuration?

1 hour ago, Kathamo said:

Reviving this thread to ask a question: I'm assuming that the Celebrity Suite can accommodate at least three people (me, my husband, and our small child), since most of their staterooms accommodate up to four. But where does the third person sleep? Does the sofa convert to a bed? Does anyone have a photo of that configuration?

The CS on the Constellation did convert to a bed pre-revolution, so I assume that is also the case post-revolution.

6 hours ago, Kathamo said:

You can ask for a portable extra bed or the sofa might be a sleep sofa on some ships.  Or just use the sofa unless the child is too young for that.  Somebody at Celebrity should be able to answer this question for your cabin and ship.  Also you can talk to the onshore suite concierge and arrange everything you need in advance.