What happens when a fare is reduced after I have booked and paid in full?

mssimpson

4 hours ago, Donald said:

It never hurts to try - and it will cost you nothing to ask.

Trying this sort of thing on a mass market cruise is much like trying it with a mass market car.

If you have a problem with the price of your Chevrolet purchase, you will probably not get much satisfaction.

If, on the other hand, there is an issue with pricing on a Rolls Royce or Ferrari, you will most likely get some personal attention from the dealer.

Another good reason to avoid the WalMart-type mass market cruise lines.

I neither shop at Walmart nor drive a Rolls Royce or Ferrari. Just living the dream, excited for my first cruise.

22 hours ago, mssimpson said:

Nothing more than good advice and hand-holding as we went through the booking process. That's really all I was looking for, then I started to see all the perks others are getting and I got greedy. I am so excited about my first cruise and still feel I got a great deal. Few other businesses offer after-purchase refunds so I'm OK with how things are turning out.

Totally agree, and we got nothing except miles on our first cruise.  But seems like you are learning the lesson we learned, that there is a lot more out there in perks and bargains than I had imagined when we booked our first cruise.