Sticker Shock

mrpayroll

1 hour ago, ticketsunlimited said:

No telling what will it will be tomorrow.  It literally changes weekly. 499.00 is a steal if you have six people for sure.  Especially if you were buying park passes in the first place.  We had one in January at 529.00 and it was a blessing to have the space.

I agree. 499.00 is a good price if you have six people.  The individual passes were 83.00 the other day and now 79.00. I can't believe people are willing to spend the 999.00

I was able to snag a cabana in chill this past Nov for $381. I bought it as they were just completing the island. Now for my cruise this upcoming oct the same cabana is $999. Not interested at all. I really wouldn't pay more than $400 for the experience. Especially when it is just me and hubby. I felt like i missed out alot of going ons on the island with a cabana. 

2 hours ago, hotsauce126 said:

$1000 is such an absurd amount of money for a cabana that I can't beleive anyone would actually pay that.

I think the same thing but apparently people are paying it, otherwise they wouldn't be charging it. We can thank those people 😩.Some cabanas at Labadee have gone up to ridiculous prices too. 

It seems like demand is much higher than expected for cabanas, thrill park access, and Coco Cay club access because all of the prices have skyrocketed. 

• Like 1