ms Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades March 1, 2020

Scrapnana

Lines down on the Edge.  Feel sorry for the folks on the Caribbean Princess.  Hundreds had Norovirus and just under a hundred crew...  Not leaving until 1800 tonight after two days in port...

1 minute ago, travelnap said:

I am not getting any sound from the cameras, is anyone else having that problem?

I get sound from the Port Everglades webcam, never from the Ft. Lauderdale camera. It has been a bit crackly today.

5 minutes ago, travelnap said:

I am not getting any sound from the cameras, is anyone else having that problem?

I am getting sound - but had to push the volume up more than usual. I'm also on premium - if that makes a difference.

1 minute ago, 65 Gator said:

Sound is fine here in coastal Carolina on all cameras...

I rebooted both cameras and still no sound at all, not even the vhf.  I know my sound is working as I just check it on another site.   

3 minutes ago, travelnap said:

I rebooted both cameras and still no sound at all, not even the vhf.  I know my sound is working as I just check it on another site.   

Have you checked the icon in your address bar for this cam - the only thing I can think of.

1 hour ago, 65 Gator said:

Lines down on the Edge.  Feel sorry for the folks on the Caribbean Princess.  Hundreds had Norovirus and just under a hundred crew...  Not leaving until 1800 tonight after two days in port...

Princess is being hit with the plague.  First Diamond Princess and now Caribbean Princess.

1 minute ago, dfish said:

Princess is being hit with the plague.  First Diamond Princess and now Caribbean Princess.

Please be careful with your description of what is happening.  The Plague is NOT the problem.  The Plague is caused by a bacterium, not a virus.