Silhouette - The Porch

24 minutes ago, M&M cruiseaholics said:

Thank you. Wow $30pp for lunch seems high but we will ask before we sit down. Do you remember what time they open for lunch one embarkation day?

My wife and I loved the Porch when it was I think $5 on embarkation day for lunch, but to me the only thing on the menu now  is the Tower and at $30 PP it is simply not worth it, who wants to stuff that much food down their throat at 1 PM on embarkation day? It might of changed since our last cruise though

I enjoy The Porch. It is my favorite restaurant that Celebrity has. The last time we ate at the Porch it was $30 pp. You dont have to pay extra for the seafood tower like you did in the past. You can always ask for more food. You can see the tower in the photo 

IMG_20171105_173904113_HDR.jpg

• Like 4

12 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

I enjoy The Porch. It is my favorite restaurant that Celebrity has. The last time we ate at the Porch it was $30 pp. You dont have to pay extra for the seafood tower like you did in the past. You can always ask for more food. You can see the tower in the photo 

IMG_20171105_173904113_HDR.jpg

Thanks for info . Going to eat here in the eve as part of our 5 night dinner

On 2/29/2020 at 11:04 PM, JohninDC said:

Edited by fizzy1

Just got off Silhouette last Friday. We were told that the Porch was going to disappear and be replaced by a bar. This from the main man from the Lawn Club Grill. Seemed strange they would change now since it just returned from  being in dry dock. 

We also enjoy the Porch but notice there was almost no one there most evenings. 

3 hours ago, tinybabynurse said:

Just got off Silhouette last Friday. We were told that the Porch was going to disappear and be replaced by a bar. This from the main man from the Lawn Club Grill. Seemed strange they would change now since it just returned from  being in dry dock. 

We also enjoy the Porch but notice there was almost no one there most evenings. 

Sad news, we will be on Reflection this May if all goes well. As celebrity only has 2 Porch restaurants. It is understandable. The bar will help the server in LCG.

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2020 at 6:11 AM, 39august said:

We thought it was not worth $30 pp for lunch, since it didn't include the "tower". 

We have only eaten at the porch for lunch. The last 2 times we have eaten at the porch the tower was included in the price. The tower used to be a tower, now it has been arriving in the bowl you see in the photo. I have also asked for 2nd and not had any problems.