Help! Electrical outlets on Splendor

Could some kind person who is on the Splendor right now take a look at the European plugs in their suite and tell me whether these are for Italian plugs - 3 prongs all in one row - or French plugs - 2 "fat" prongs.    I am starting to pack and sorting out the converter plugs I need.  I have both but don't know which ones to bring.  (I also have some CH/USA plugs which of course I will pack).

Many thanks!!  Much appreciated

Gerry

18 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

Could some kind person who is on the Splendor right now take a look at the European plugs in their suite and tell me whether these are for Italian plugs - 3 prongs all in one row - or French plugs - 2 "fat" prongs.    I am starting to pack and sorting out the converter plugs I need.  I have both but don't know which ones to bring.  (I also have some CH/USA plugs which of course I will pack).

Many thanks!!  Much appreciated

Gerry

Gerry,

Whilst I'm not on the Splendor, I have included a picture; taken by Steamboat whilst on the preview cruise from Civitavecchia to Barcelona in February, showing the electrical outlets in a Concierge Suite.

As well as US outlets it has European outlets that will take both the Italian (3 prong) plugs along with the French (2 prong) plugs.

SevenSeasSplendor-2020P1000183.jpeg

Formidable !!  Thank you so much.  (and stupid me - I read Steamboats posts very carefully and should have thought about looking at her great photos.   So I good to go as they say!   I now have 4 converter plugs that will take Swiss to Italian or French plus 4 Swiss/USA.   That takes care of all the things we need to charge.   Many thanks indeed!!

53 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

Formidable !!  Thank you so much.  (and stupid me - I read Steamboats posts very carefully and should have thought about looking at her great photos.   So I good to go as they say!   I now have 4 converter plugs that will take Swiss to Italian or French plus 4 Swiss/USA.   That takes care of all the things we need to charge.   Many thanks indeed!!

Unless Splendor has back-pedaled from Explorer, you'll also have bedside USB ports which may take care of some of your recharging needs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Portolan said:

Unless Splendor has back-pedaled from Explorer, you'll also have bedside USB ports which may take care of some of your recharging needs.

Yes, Splendor has 2 UBS ports at the nightstand on each side of the bed.

• Like 1