Majesty of the seas questions...

We are sailing on March 21. How often do they change the entertainment? I read some reviews (more current and older) and wondered how accurate it would be to my cruise. Also how often do they change the MDR menus? And does anyone have pictures they can share? I’d love to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

11 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Probably an error- did you try it on different sailings?

yes I did and it shows the same thing. Not a big deal though. I was just surprised to see the same menu 2 days in a row.

Another question, I am a Diamond member, can we use our diamond drink credits in the MDR? or do we have to go to a bar? 

5 hours ago, karenemily said:

Another question, I am a Diamond member, can we use our diamond drink credits in the MDR? or do we have to go to a bar? 

Yes, that (ability to get D drinks in MDR) should be fleet wide.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, karenemily said:

When I pull up the menus on the app day 3 and 4 are the exact same menu. Is this really true?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It might depend on the restaurant. Its hard to believe that there is only one place on board for you to dine. Also I am confident that the app only shows you the menu of the credited restaurant on board. Try looking for all cafes and restaurant on board on the internet. I am sure you will find different places which will have different menus. You might also try calling the manager to clarify this information for you. I am sure they will be willing to help you. 

10 hours ago, Roger88 said:

Its hard to believe that there is only one place on board for you to dine. Also I am confident that the app only shows you the menu of the credited restaurant on board. 

On the Majesty there is no "speciality" dinning. The MDR, Windjammer, Johnny Rockets, Sorrentos, Cafe Latitudes, and Compass Deli are the food choices. I know that seems a little crazy with all the options on the larger ships. I'm not exactly sure what "credited" restaurants means but the app is showing MDR with the exact same menu on day 3 and 4. I was hoping that someone had been on the MJ and could clarify if that is really the case.