Any Point in Calling?

We are cruising in 45 days so are past final payment.  I discovered the same cruise is now 15% cheaper than I paid (about $450 total) we have been on quite a few cruises with Royal and buy the drink package also, so we are pretty good customers to Royal.

So is there any point in calling to get credit of some sort? or is it just a waste of time? (potentially a lot of time with the hold times right now)

47 minutes ago, Nightagna said:

We are cruising in 45 days so are past final payment.  I discovered the same cruise is now 15% cheaper than I paid (about $450 total) we have been on quite a few cruises with Royal and buy the drink package also, so we are pretty good customers to Royal.

So is there any point in calling to get credit of some sort? or is it just a waste of time? (potentially a lot of time with the hold times right now)

No price drops  after final payment.  That has not changed. 

1 hour ago, Nightagna said:

I assume you dont want to ulgrade? 

If a higher category is cheaper you might look at that. I moved up to deck 10.