When will the May 2022 schedule be released

CruisinGirl777

I am booking a group cruise and some want to try Carnival. When will the schedule be released? We want to give lots of notice and allow time for people to plan. There will be plenty of new cruisers and we want it to be affordable for all. Early saver rates should be decent. Looking for a 7-day Caribbean out of Florida or NYC. 

13 minutes ago, CruisinGirl777 said:

I am booking a group cruise and some want to try Carnival. When will the schedule be released? We want to give lots of notice and allow time for people to plan. There will be plenty of new cruisers and we want it to be affordable for all. Early saver rates should be decent. Looking for a 7-day Caribbean out of Florida or NYC. 

Carnival released itineraries for New York 2021 on February 4th, 2020. So, if you want to sail from New York in 2022, you will need to wait until at least early 2021. I would say late 2020 for Caribbean sailings out of Florida.

Edited by jbethel11
Grammatical errors

6 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Carnival release itineraries for New York 2021 on February 4th, 2020. So, if you want to sail from New York in 2022, you will need to wait until at least early 2021. I would say late 2020 for Caribbean sailings out of Florida.

Okay thanks for letting me know. I think I will go with my original plan for May 2021 so that people can get booking now, even though they may not have as much time to plan. 

Edited by CruisinGirl777
sp