Moveup Option and Bid is Gone

webecruzin2

I know this is probably moot since our sailing most likely will be cancelled but just checked my daughter's booking to take a peek at her moveup bid 

and now the bid is gone and there's no moveup offer.

The moveup offer was missing from our booking as well although I didn't place a bid on our cabin.
Our sailing is April 25th on the Summit.
I have a feeling they've stopped all moveup offers until they get back to some semblance of normal operations.
Just curious if this happened to anyone else.  

Edited by webecruzin2
insert information

Be glad they cancelled the bids for you.    On my March 14, 21 cruises they accepted my bids a day before the shut down and charged my credit card.    I have to call today and see how I can get it credited back. 

18 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Be glad they cancelled the bids for you.    On my March 14, 21 cruises they accepted my bids a day before the shut down and charged my credit card.    I have to call today and see how I can get it credited back. 

You'll probably find that it's going to be part of your overall refund/FCC... however it is that you will get compensated. The day we decided to cancel our cruise the first thing I did was remove my bid offer. THEN I canceled. Same with the hotel reservation... I canceled the upgrade offer and then canceled the reservation. 

36 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Buzzards luck...sounds like something that would happen to me.  Best of luck...

Till we all sail again.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

1 hour ago, LuvCruzn4Evr said:

My bid, and the move up offer option, is no longer on our May 13th Equinox sailing 😨

I'm on the same sailing. While I haven't bid, the option to do so is still available to me.

Sadly my Moveup bid was accepted at 12 :15pm today for the Shilouette TA. Had tried to cancel the bid for weeks.  Glad only a couple hundred dollars. So existing bids that are labeled "pending" are likely to be accepted. 😞

Hopefully X will cancel that cruise soon

Ok folks thanks for your posts.  I just checked again and they're back up for both of our bookings.
It's anyone's guess what will happen,  just wish they'd let us know soon one way or the other.

I'm sure X is doing the best they can under these unprecedented circumstances.
Good luck to all!

On 3/18/2020 at 11:43 AM, az_tchr said:

Sadly my Moveup bid was accepted at 12 :15pm today for the Shilouette TA. Had tried to cancel the bid for weeks.  Glad only a couple hundred dollars. So existing bids that are labeled "pending" are likely to be accepted. 😞

Hopefully X will cancel that cruise soon

Same thing happened with us on this same TA cruise, the option to cancel the bid was never available. For us it isn't a big deal, we'll be sailing X again but it did show an uncaring attitude, get the $$ now and maybe some of it will go unused.

NOT US!

🙂

A friend of mine on Reflection T/A (4/24 sailing) also had a MoveUp bid accepted today. He, too, was unable to modify or cancel his bid for the past week or so. We can’t fathom this cruise will actually sail.