2022 cruise schedule

shipndip60

I think at moment it is a bit of crystal ball thing..... as government can, open and close boarder, as well as ban cruise ships.

Also it is only early days with COVID-19...... china has only now started to not get any new infections.....

But the big unknown is the risk with reinfections ??

I think you will have to wait at least a couple of months to try and look forward.

Cheers Don

Thank You !!  I was just trying to form somewhat of a plan just in case things do turn for the better in the next six months  keeping an open mind helps with what happening in the world. (- :  at least for me.

As others have said it is going to be awhile.  "normally" the fall 2021-Spring 2022 sailings would come out sometime between March and June of this year (depending on destination).   Now we are probably looking more at a September/October time-frame for those to be bookable.  I now feel like once the cruise lines can get back to normal (whatever that looks like), we may see significant changes to the Fall 2020 through Summer 2021 schedules already published.  Especially if we see any fleet reductions.  Based on what they see in those booking patterns it may alter the plans for fall 2021 to Spring 2022 ship deployments and destinations.