Your next Marella cruise

Never seen the point of booking Marella early when the late deals are so much better

Looking at the North America itinerary(14n) they are all over £2kpp even with it being new destination for Marella they will probably go under £1,500pp 

Well I'm staying optimistic and still hoping for a cruise later this year. See how things go, at least won't be spending for a few months.

North America  looks very tempting, will have plenty of time to study the itineraries.

Keep well

We booked in January for April 2021 19 days from Montego Bay via New Orleans to Port Canaveral only available from Manchester Our friends booked 12 days for the cruise without the first 7 days spent in the Caribbean IMO the price was good

1 hour ago, Vitalsign said:

We booked in January for April 2021 19 days from Montego Bay via New Orleans to Port Canaveral only available from Manchester Our friends booked 12 days for the cruise without the first 7 days spent in the Caribbean IMO the price was good

Looks really good, we visited New Orleans just before storm Catrina.  Great place, music from all the bars on Bourbon Street and a great river trip on Nachos. 

Sure you'll enjoy it 

On 3/20/2020 at 9:23 PM, so,ton saint said:

I know i am very early booker but has any one booked for early winter or summer 2021 my self have booked for Sunshine state and sand,s doing a B.B in JUNE, any one else.

Another really early booker

We,re booked for August 2021 for the Big Apple Adventure with a week in Orlando after cruise

no Marella bookings planned as after reaching 50 cruises next winter I was going to concentrate on visiting all the parts of the UK I should have visited years ago. Moot point now but I would still like to get to 50 cruises

18 hours ago, Vitalsign said:

FLights from Birmingham, Gatwick or Manchester for both

19n £3,3xx 

12n £2,530-£2,604 

Both a bit pricey

Insidecabin. Glad to hear it's available from Birmingham & Gatwick now Did think it strange it was only available from Manchester when we booked Only found it by accident

Gosh yes prices have gone up

Pensioncruiser how nice you reached fifty cruises on your golden wedding year and TUI recognised it for you

i was heading towards 50 myself this year but after 4 cruises now cancelled it'll take a little while yet 

2 hours ago, Vitalsign said:

was heading towards 50 myself this year but after 4 cruises now cancelled it'll take a little while yet 

I'm certain, God willing, you will make it. Think the prices are going up because we are moving our cruises to next year and it allows them to offer discounts, can't really blame them. Will post what happens with ours for the 6th June next week. 🤔

Moved our Dream cruise 23rd June to Discovery 2 repositioning cruise Naples to Aqaba November Still hoping Corfu cruise on Explorer in Sept goes ahead but more confident of Discovery repositioning Montego Bay to Port Canaveral next April going ahead 🤞🏻🤞🏻

1 hour ago, Manchester is blue said:

We have booked a two week cruise on D2 in November this year. We sail from Dubai, and onwards to India, Thailand, Malaysia....I remain optimistic things will be back to normal (ish) by then, and really hope so as a visit to Mumbai has long been on our bucket list. 🤞

You will enjoy Mumbai Manchester Red. 😂. We was on Marbella cruise last November Dubai to India and had a great time. Goa a great place too

My travelling companion and I have booked the Adriatic Explorer from Corfu on Discovery 2 for next may with a weeks stay in Corfu on our return.

It is not our first time on the island of Corfu (We go every year as we have friends out there) but it is our first ever cruise and we are really looking forward to it so we hope all this virus thing has gone away by then and we get to go.

It's really convenient for us as well as we live just outside Southampton and we fly to Corfu from Bournemouth which is way easier to get to than Gatwick.

If we enjoy this cruise I am sure we will look at others further afield, I love America, Louisiana in particular so a cruise that goes there is certainly on my wish list.

Happy cruising everyone :)

Lou xxx 

• 4 weeks later...

We have a Christmas cruise booked on Explorer 2 in the Caribbean later this year.

I had to pay the 2nd instalment on my deposit a couple of weeks ago to ensure we didn't lose the booking.

God knows what to do if things don't change by the final payment due in September, i'm not sure i will feel comfortable handing over £3000 + to TUI on the promise of a credit note.

You are not on your own with that decision, thousands have gone before you, we waited till the last day, that's 70 days prior to travel, before we cancelled, they have actually confirmed they will only take £400 of the £500 deposit but have not paid it yet😕 good luck. 

11 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

You are not on your own with that decision, thousands have gone before you, we waited till the last day, that's 70 days prior to travel, before we cancelled, they have actually confirmed they will only take £400 of the £500 deposit but have not paid it yet😕 good luck. 

Morning P.C I would like to pick your brains or any one else  who have lost your deposit with you future cruise or land based holiday, as we know the U.S.is very bad , we don,t know what will happen next year but as you know have booked B/B in june out of Port Canaveral, what i would like to know can i transfer my £500 deposit and cancel cruise and put it down on a land based holiday.

Good morning Howard hope you and yours are well.Think they did originally say that you could transfer from cruise to land base but I honestly don't know how you would do it,I have been trying to contact them for days now with no luck, I am at the moment  into a 90 minutes hold with them listening to how good they are, am expecting to be cut off as that's what normally happens. As I said previously they say they will refund us £100 of our £500 deposit that's on our cancellation letter. Anyway good look and stay safe.