P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

9 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Is it just me, or has CC been unavailable for the past about 6 or 7 hours?  And just come back?

Not you , same here but we are back in the room now 😄

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Biscuits are the scones that you get at breakfast in th states and our biscuits are cookies.

The nicest biscuitsI have ever had were in the Holiday Inn in Grenville South Carolina, I don't know what they did to them but they were different to anh others that I have had even in other Holiday Inns in oyher South Caroline cities they were not the same.

That's what I thought.I've seen on the telly when they're having dinner also, "pass the biscuits please Johnboy".

7 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

The same thing happened to our beautiful  Border Collie, Gemma. She was nearly 15 and also had the injection and tablets. They worked for her and we had her for almost another year. Although she wasn't as sprightly, she enjoyed a short gentle meander now and then, and snoozing in her favourite spot under the pear tree.

I sincerely hope your beautiful boy has a similar, if not better outcome.🤞 

Avril

Adawan47 my boy is also a Border Collie he loved chasing his ball and just laying in the middle of the lawn and rolling

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, lincslady said:

Is it just me, or has CC been unavailable for the past about 6 or 7 hours?  And just come back?

Same here, i thought it might be Windows mucking about as it upgraded overnight, however the same problem on Chrome on my Android pad. Switching on this morning was interesting with no way to enter my security code, just a pretty piccie on the screen. CTRL ALT DELETE fixed it after rejecting all their cloud nonsense.  I backup my data to an external hard drive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lincslady said:

I've had the same problem too.

I thought there was a problem with the site because I wasn't wasn't getting any notifications on my phone about any posts. Very quiet for hours.

Avril

Edited by Adawn47
added text
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

That's what I thought.I've seen on the telly when they're having dinner also, "pass the biscuits please Johnboy".

So good.  I make this on Sundays before church. You have to use a cast iron skillet to make the gravy.

Southern-Sausage-Biscuits-and-Gravy-Recipe.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, kalos said:

Did you get your heating (Hive) system sorted out Josy?🤔

Sort of.  I reverted to making a flowchart of what should happen and then went through it step by step.  We have heat now using the old controller that is attached to the wall.  I had a call from a different British Gas engineer who said that he would be coming out to look at the system so I said "No thank you, I have got it working exactly as it did previously rather than using the new Hive controller", He said OK and that he would update their system, he also told me that there is a known problem with some controllers not working with Virgin. 

It is back to working as it has done for years and we are nice and warm.

Thanks for asking.

Edited by Josy1953
  • Like 3

Good evening.

I have been unable to access CC until 5pm tonight.

I was at the Skin cancer unit at our hospital this morning.

After a good check I was given the All Clear.

It was weird not being able to post all day but fortunately CC is back on now.

I joined this thread not long after it started.

The rain has been pouring down here since 5.30pm.

I hope everyone is well and you all had a nice day.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, d66d66 said:

So good.  I make this on Sundays before church. You have to use a cast iron skillet to make the gravy.

Southern-Sausage-Biscuits-and-Gravy-Recipe.jpg

When we are in Orlando Pauline gets the 

Fit fare veggie skillet and I get a Philly steak omelette from Denny's for breakfast.

• Like 1