We are ahead of the curve!!

I feel that as a cruising community we have been exposed to the washing of hands, not touching railings, door knobs, straws, remotes, or anything else without sanitizing the heck out of it.

Don't touch your face, avoid full elevators, all of this is second nature to us due to our experience with crowded places and the possibility of unclean persons in our near vicinity!

I am thankful in these times that I have learned these lessons before the rest of the population even realized that it was a thing!     

.   Thank Heavens for the cruising industry and the education they have provided for us!!

I work in an essential company producing food and have a sense that I know what is important more than those around me that have received training on how to handle food and everyday hygienics!

I will simply visualize myself walking up the gangway entering the ANTHEM OF THE SEAS when I get my sail away pass validated and everything is going to be easy sailing!

Gonna have talk to the plant manager about the opening of the bionic bar!

Completely agree with you, been saying the same thing for the last couple of weeks. I've just switched to cruise mode in my everyday life, shame there is no ship to enjoy it on 😀

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, suesnake2002 said:

I think royal should ask Neil Diamond to use the new wash your hands to sweet caroline rather than the old washy washy song. Can you imagine every muster station singing that. Lol

Thanks, now I have that song stuck in my head.

"Jussst, wash your hands, bump bump bump,

Washing never felt so good, so good so good"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Magicat said:

Thanks, now I have that song stuck in my head.

"Jussst, wash your hands, bump bump bump,

Washing never felt so good, so good so good"

Thanks!  Just put a smile on my face.  It will be wonderful when we can all be on a cruise again.