Sofa beds being replaced by third pullman????

A bit trivial right now, but as I am looking at options into next year, balcony and JS cabins that have shown Sofa Beds are now showing the third pullman symbol.

Are they really getting rid of all of the Sofa Beds or is this just a glitch in the reservation portion of the website.  

If you go directly to 'ships' and 'deckplans' (NOT in reservations) they still show Sofa Bed symbols.............

Stay well ya'll !!!!

I would think it would be a bit difficult to retrofit a pullman into the ceiling of an existing cabin but I freely admit that is just a guess. Unless you mean they are taking sofa beds out of cabins that have existing pullmans?

1 hour ago, jillyfish said:

If you go directly to 'ships' and 'deckplans' (NOT in reservations) they still show Sofa Bed symbols

When you go directly to ships / deck plans you will see on the upper right side the option to choose a date range. This allows you to see the current deck plan or if there will be changes then you can see the deck plan as of a future date. 

this happened to me, I was trying to book a cabin that normally holds six people but in 2022 the capacity goes to five people and according to the symbols there will be one pullman bed instead of a sleeper sofa. When the reservation system wouldn't accept a sixth person the RC booking agent contacted a manager who explained why I couldn't book that cabin so apparently they are making this change in some places. I would guess there is still a sofa, but not a sleeper sofa any more. 

2 hours ago, SG65CB said:

When you go directly to ships / deck plans you will see on the upper right side the option to choose a date range. This allows you to see the current deck plan or if there will be changes then you can see the deck plan as of a future date. 

this happened to me, I was trying to book a cabin that normally holds six people but in 2022 the capacity goes to five people and according to the symbols there will be one pullman bed instead of a sleeper sofa. When the reservation system wouldn't accept a sixth person the RC booking agent contacted a manager who explained why I couldn't book that cabin so apparently they are making this change in some places. I would guess there is still a sofa, but not a sleeper sofa any more. 

Thanks for the info!!

6 hours ago, jillyfish said:

A bit trivial right now, but as I am looking at options into next year, balcony and JS cabins that have shown Sofa Beds are now showing the third pullman symbol.

Are they really getting rid of all of the Sofa Beds or is this just a glitch in the reservation portion of the website.  

If you go directly to 'ships' and 'deckplans' (NOT in reservations) they still show Sofa Bed symbols.............

Stay well ya'll !!!!

Seen many/all adding Sofa Beds to cabins, past been multiple glitchs inc Cabins that done exist. Adding Pullman, I dont know about that