Harmony 5 person room

Hello all!  I was hoping you all would have knowledge on this. We went on our first RC cruise in May of 2019 and LOVED it. While onboard, we booked for March 2021. We are a family of 5 and were led to believe we'd have to do an ultra-spacious room or Jr. Suite to accommodate the 5 of us. I went through an online website to book a cruise for Nov 2020, and the agent was able to book me an ocean view balcony room for the 5 of us on Allure. We are looking to switch to Harmony, but I'm curious if they have ocean view balcony rooms for the 5 of us. I know it will be cramped, we LOVED the amount of space in the ultra-spacious room, but we'd like to save the money. Thank you.

5 hours ago, tigergrl0204 said:

We are looking to switch to Harmony, but I'm curious if they have ocean view balcony rooms for the 5 of us.

Look into getting two cabins - not only will you get much more room and a second bathroom but it might be cheaper as well.

6 hours ago, tigergrl0204 said:

Hello all!  I was hoping you all would have knowledge on this. We went on our first RC cruise in May of 2019 and LOVED it. While onboard, we booked for March 2021. We are a family of 5 and were led to believe we'd have to do an ultra-spacious room or Jr. Suite to accommodate the 5 of us. I went through an online website to book a cruise for Nov 2020, and the agent was able to book me an ocean view balcony room for the 5 of us on Allure. We are looking to switch to Harmony, but I'm curious if they have ocean view balcony rooms for the 5 of us. I know it will be cramped, we LOVED the amount of space in the ultra-spacious room, but we'd like to save the money. Thank you.

Oasis and Allure are unique in that they have regular balcony rooms that do accommodate 5 guests.  Harmony and Symphony do not.

On Harmony or Symphony you would  need to get a family room or suite that can accommodate 5 or as Biker suggested look at getting 2 rooms which can sometimes be cheaper. 

7 hours ago, tigergrl0204 said:

You can get 2 side by side balconies for same price most often. Much better option. Just have steward open up glass between outside balcony or get one with connecting inside door. So much better then being cramped. We had 2 balconies on harmony for 3600.00 total. 

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Oasis and Allure are unique in that they have regular balcony rooms that do accommodate 5 guests.  Harmony and Symphony do not.

On Harmony or Symphony you would  need to get a family room or suite that can accommodate 5 or as Biker suggested look at getting 2 rooms which can sometimes be cheaper. 

Thank you! This is the info I needed! I haven’t had luck pricing out two rooms that has been inexpensive, but I’ll keep checking. 
We are hardly in the room, and even when in the room, I’m on the balcony, so having a smaller space, though cramped, wouldn’t bother me too much. Thank you all for the advice! 

• Like 1

If the room isn’t important then try for 2 interior. 

I know the 1K ultra spacious room you are talking about. We’re a family of five and really like them. I don’t get people’s negativity towards those cabins. I work 48 weeks of the year. I want to spend as much time with my family as possible when I’m on vacation.