Future Cruise Vouchers

duquephart

I received our vouchers last night. Trying to figure out how they calculated the 125% and came up with the amounts listed on the vouchers.  My total amount paid times 125% and the amount we received are not the same. 

6 minutes ago, duquephart said:

One voucher for you and one for the other cruiser. Total should = 125% of what you paid to Viking. Assuming you qualify for 125.

My husband and I each received a voucher.  I added the room price, pretrip and flight X 125% and the voucher is far less than that amount. Even taking the flight amount out it doesn't add up to what they gave us. 

8 minutes ago, H2Otstr said:

My husband and I each received a voucher.  I added the room price, pretrip and flight X 125% and the voucher is far less than that amount. Even taking the flight amount out it doesn't add up to what they gave us. 

If you're right then something's wrong and a call to your TA ore Viking is in order. The total you paid to Viking should appear at the top of P2 on the guest statement. Check that.

5 minutes ago, duquephart said:

If you're right then something's wrong and a call to your TA ore Viking is in order. The total you paid to Viking should appear at the top of P2 on the guest statement. Check that.

There was no page 2 and no guest statement, just a voucher with an amount on it. 

20 minutes ago, duquephart said:

You didn't get a Guest Statement from Viking once you had made the booking? How do you know you were booked for a cruise?

Of course I did.  😮  I thought you meant the voucher had a page 2. 

15 hours ago, duquephart said:

We did not get our amounts to match until we realized we paid by e-check so we had to take 3.3% off the voucher amount.  Then it balanced.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, dwlmg said:

We did not get our amounts to match until we realized we paid by e-check so we had to take 3.3% off the voucher amount.  Then it balanced.

Indeed. Still at the top of P2 and still the total paid to Viking.

On 4/19/2020 at 5:30 AM, CincyAL said:

Vouchers will not mean much if Viking Ocean goes bankrupt or reorganizes under different name.  Remember largest carrier in US was Eastern Airlines.

Eastern was "The largest airline in the Free World"

Edited by What was that?
Corrected nomenclature