Princess & Holland America Cancels All Cruises through June 30/July 1

DCCruiser57

43 minutes ago, DCCruiser57 said:

Appreciate this posting and these links.  Clearly these ships in the Carnival family are being clear as to how long this "recovery" will require.  With the recent actions by the CDC, limits placed on sailings for Alaska, Canada, etc., I am assuming that Silversea will soon be updating their scrubbed cruises, etc.  Sadly, more bad and confusing news to follow.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Sydney to NZ/Auckland Adventure, live/blog 2014 sampling/details with many exciting visuals and key highlights.  On page 23, post #571, see a complete index for all of the pictures, postings.  Now at 229,604 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TLCOhio said:

Clearly these ships in the Carnival family are being clear as to how long this "recovery" will require.

Well... I'd say they are being clear about what everyone already knew was pretty much impossible. 😉

As to whether that indicates a clear indication that the "recovery" will allow sailings to begin as of July 1 is open to speculation. There won't be a vaccine by then. There may or may not be approved treatments by then. There may or may not be plentiful rapid onsite tests available by then. I'd love to see cruising resume in July, but I'm pretty skeptical it will be practical to resume most cruises by then.

• Like 1