Encore May-July Cruises Missing

SplashOfWater

They are the Bermuda cruises. The first Encore cruise out of New York is on August 16

I wonder why are canceling the Encore cruises until August out of NYC. The Pearl still has NYC cruises for May-July. Maybe it is it due to the Bermuda not allowing ships until august?

Edited by shof515

1 hour ago, akmarshall said:

I noticed the total NCL cruises went from 371 (yesterday) to 354 (this morning). All of the Encore cruises from May through July are missing. I think these were NYC-Bermuda cruises.

Probably means at the earliest NCL won't be sailing to Bermuda until August. Carnival has cancelled all sailings out of NYC until 2021

10 minutes ago, WickedRed said:

They still have Boston to Bermuda on the Gem open for May onward.  Could be a lack of available ports in NYC due to the Comfort being in there? 

Comfort is docked at pier 90, Norwegian usually docks their ships at pier 88. it should not effect the terminal unless the navy is blocking the whole entire area

Edited by shof515

12 minutes ago, WickedRed said:

They still have Boston to Bermuda on the Gem open for May onward.  Could be a lack of available ports in NYC due to the Comfort being in there? 

That will be cancelled soon enough

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

That will be cancelled soon enough

Oh I'm sure there are many cruises that will be cancelled soon enough.  Makes me wonder why there are any listed for May and June at all, but that is a topic for another thread.

New York is a very hot spot for covid-19, so NOT surprised if NCL is cancelling cruises out of NYC.

On other news, Bermuda has extended the complete lockdown to May 2nd. Was supposed to be ending this weekend.

We have a cruise out of Amsterdam on June 27, and we'll need to travel thru New York ... ship may be clean enough but travelling - NOT.

P.S. HAL and Princess have extended the cruise suspensions to June 30. 

4 hours ago, shof515 said:

They are the Bermuda cruises. The first Encore cruise out of New York is on August 16

I wonder why are canceling the Encore cruises until August out of NYC. The Pearl still has NYC cruises for May-July. Maybe it is it due to the Bermuda not allowing ships until august?

My August 9 Encore to Bermuda is still showing up. Oh how I wish there was a "fast forward" whether it be cancel or sail.

10 minutes ago, Chris_2448 said:

Must have been a clitch as they are showing up now. May 17th through August.

Maybe they were updating something and temporarily took them offline. Still, I don't think any cruises will be departing from NYC in May.