Share holder OBC ? How long to apply?

160july

I faxed in the statement proving I held at least 100 share for the OBC for our next March cruise. . How long should I expect it to take to be applied before I call or do it again? Its a week tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, 160july said:

I faxed in the statement proving I held at least 100 share for the OBC for our next March cruise. . How long should I expect it to take to be applied before I call or do it again? Its a week tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, 160july said:

I sent in a request for two cruises for this September about a month ago and have not received a conformation. If you want to check and see if they received the fax you can call this number 1-800-438-6744 ext.-70450. Can’t figure out how they go about approving the OBC. Some get it approved in a couple of days, some in a week, and others there’s no telling when. I’ll wait about another month, by that time maybe they will be back to somewhat normal operations, then I’ll  call.

2 hours ago, 160july said:

How long should I expect it to take to be applied before I call or do it again? Its a week tomorrow. 

I submitted mine about 3 weeks ago for a B2B in November and just got a confirmation for both cruises via email yesterday.  I always ask for an email confirmation and they have always sent me one.  With Carnival, it always is a crap shoot.  

On 4/19/2020 at 1:28 PM, Beave8920 said:

I submitted mine about 3 weeks ago for a B2B in November and just got a confirmation for both cruises via email yesterday.  I always ask for an email confirmation and they have always sent me one.  With Carnival, it always is a crap shoot.  

Thanks!

On 4/19/2020 at 12:55 PM, skrufy said:

I sent in a request for two cruises for this September about a month ago and have not received a conformation. If you want to check and see if they received the fax you can call this number 1-800-438-6744 ext.-70450. Can’t figure out how they go about approving the OBC. Some get it approved in a couple of days, some in a week, and others there’s no telling when. I’ll wait about another month, by that time maybe they will be back to somewhat normal operations, then I’ll  call.

Thanks!!

A friend recently bought shares of Carnival stock. He didn’t even know about the OBC. I don’t own stock so I don’t know how to go about doing it. Can someone tell me how to apply for the OBC?  It looks like you fax your stock statement to a fax number.  Can someone provide the fax number and any other details?  Thanks so much. 

I found this with a google search, but it is 10 years old. I couldn’t find anything else on the web or Carnival’s website. Can someone tell me the fax number to send in the info for shareholder OBC?

Thanks!

CC88B89E-874A-4846-A37D-25684AE78F4C.png