Carnival Breeze Docked at the new Terminal 3 at Port Canaveral!

SteerageJoe

A glimpse of what's to come later this year! It is great to see a Carnival ship at their new home.

Port Canaveral Terminal 3 is slated for completion on May 20. This will be home for the Mardi Gras and other ships.

The terminal is looking great!

Carnival-Breeze-at-Terminal-3.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe
  • Like 5

32 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Yes! We'll be on the Breeze August 29th.  I am getting more confident everyday that it WILL happen.

Butterbean1000, my DH and I will be on this cruise too! We'll be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary!  I am really hoping that this cruise happens!!! 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bamamom1916 said:

Butterbean1000, my DH and I will be on this cruise too! We'll be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary!  I am really hoping that this cruise happens!!! 

I have high confidence. Georgia's governor just announced that hair salons, barbers and gyms may re open this Friday. In dining restaurants will be able to open on the 27th.  Finally a light at the end of this nightmarish tunnel.

Edited by Butterbean1000
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SteerageJoe said:

A glimpse of what's to come later this year! It is great to see a Carnival ship at their new home.

Port Canaveral Terminal 3 is slated for completion on May 20. This will be home for the Mardi Gras and other ships.

The terminal is looking great!

Carnival-Breeze-at-Terminal-3.jpg

Great and thanks. We will see (?) 7/25/2020......

2 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

I have high confidence. Georgia's governor just announced that hair salons, barbers and gyms may re open this Friday. In dining restaurants will be able to open on the 27th.  Finally a light at the end of this nightmarish tunnel.

It doesn't appear that AL's gov is ready to make any announcements.  Our stay-at-home order expires Apr 30 at 5pm.  She has set up a task force on reopening.  The Lt Gov is on that task force and has recommended opening small businesses, hair/nail salons before Apr 30.  But that's all it is so far...a recommendation.  I am hopeful that those businesses can open before Apr 30, but who knows.  We are just waiting to see what happens.  So looking forward to this cruise!!!

• Like 3