Filing credit card dispute..effect on FCC?

gdwest

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Actually that's why I got rid of my sw card and changed to a BOA card. I couldnt tie the chase card to auto payment from my boa checking account. I would be on  cruise and miss the payment i had to do on hand. After the 3rd late payment closed sw card from chase. Now i dont have to worry about it.

Sw card had a yearly fee which gave me many flying miles, but I kinda quit flying, turned them into lowes gift cards I gave to brother in law, leftovers they still email me about lol. I am happy with boa, no yearly fee, auto payment. Perfect.

It's not boa who does the dispute, its Visa or amex or mc.

Don't know why you had a problem with auto pay. You can certainly sign up for it

15 minutes ago, cruisinfanatic said:

Don't know why you had a problem with auto pay. You can certainly sign up for it

Boa just wouldnt auto pay the chase card. I even called in and boa said they couldnt set it up to pay a non fixed amt. Beats me. I tried more than 3 times before I gave up. I can auto pay other bills but not chase from boa. I think boa made it that way on purpose. Who knows, but it wasnt for lack of effort on my part.

10 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Boa just wouldnt auto pay the chase card. I even called in and boa said they couldnt set it up to pay a non fixed amt. Beats me. I tried more than 3 times before I gave up. I can auto pay other bills but not chase from boa. I think boa made it that way on purpose. Who knows, but it wasnt for lack of effort on my part.

BOA is right. No bank would do that. You have to set of your credit card to withdrawal payment from the checking. Not the way you were trying

On 4/22/2020 at 12:55 PM, gdwest said:

Seriously considering filing a dispute with Bank of America for refund on two cruises with Royal Caribbean.

Would there possibly be any penalty/cancellation/retaliation from RC for  the FCCs I currently should have (not received as of yet)?

I thought of doing the same with BOA then decided to wait it out and when I least expected it, credit appeared for the canceled cruise.  Refunds do actually take more than 30 days.  Received my refund in 40 days.

14 hours ago, tawaik said:

I thought of doing the same with BOA then decided to wait it out and when I least expected it, credit appeared for the canceled cruise.  Refunds do actually take more than 30 days.  Received my refund in 40 days.

When did you apply for the refund and for what cruise?