booking excursions

PinkMEB

Since I am being hopeful we will be on our January 2021 cruise, I would like to look at excursions which can be booked on May 19. In the past there has been a place on Booked Cruises to look at excursions to review prior to booking.  I can't find that now. Am I overlooking something?  Thanks.

Sounds like we may be on the same cruise (Splendor, Miami to Miami, 14 January).  Get to the page for the cruise:

https://www.rssc.com/cruises/SPL210114/summary?source=top results&yiel[128916]=close

Then chose a port (any port).  Right below the box saying "View XX Results," there is a hyperlink labelled "Email All Available Shore Excursions."  Enter your email and you'll get a pdf of the offerings for the cruise.  Note that a few of them are devoid of much detail other than the name and cost, if any.  The pdf has the times for the excursions as well.

Note that you can also get there by bringing up your booked cruises and using the link to get to the cruise details (the same as the hyperlink above).

Edited by Portolan

Thank you so much. I found the excursions.  I had been looking all over my account page of the cruise, not on the general cruise.

Portolon, this is our replacement of the April 1, 2020 Miami to NY cruise. Surely hope we get to take this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys!  We're booked on this one, too - fingers crossed we can make it happen!!!

I'm confident it will sail but we have another one on deck with our daughter that may cause us to move the January cruise out a bit...but if it goes and if we go, I'll buy the first round, okay?