Does Joy have enclosed balconies?

K922

Hi

we just rebook our Bermuda cruise from this year to next summer. We are in the same area of the ship bump out balcony 11946 and at the bottom of the booking it says This cabin has an enclosed balcony.  I don’t remember seeing that before. Looking at pictures of the ship I don’t see it looking different from escape or encore.  

1 hour ago, oliver35 said:

mine res. said the same thing i was also wondering about this not going till may 15th 2022 have room 14922

On Joy, 14922 is an aft-facing balcony stateroom that is wheelchair accessible (solid square symbol). The Priva Sea staterooms have a hallow square symbol.

There are errors on the deckplan. 13108/13708 (both are Haven suites) are Priva Sea but are not labeled as such.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 7:49 PM, K922 said:

Hi

we just rebook our Bermuda cruise from this year to next summer. We are in the same area of the ship bump out balcony 11946 and at the bottom of the booking it says This cabin has an enclosed balcony.  I don’t remember seeing that before. Looking at pictures of the ship I don’t see it looking different from escape or encore.  

11946 - ENCLOSED BALCONY

Stated - This cabin has an enclosed balcony.

This is not a HULL Balcony "Priva-sea" with a metal structure enclosing the balcony - - -

That kind of balcony your adjacent cabin neighbors can not lean over and view into your cabin.

Enclosed Balcony would be one where the overhead deck structure extends out and shelters your cabin from the elements.

The side partitions while these are secured may be opened for maintenance and it is possible for the adjacent cabin

neighbors to lean over and see into your cabin around that partition.

To better illustrate this use this LINK:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Joy

In the grey banner bar CLICK on PICS