Harmony Restaurants

Hi Everyone,  I'm sailing 🤞 in September  and then again in December on the Harmony of the Seas.  I'm trying to decide if we'll  do the dining package or not. We typically only dine in the main dining room because honestly we're not very picky and we enjoy the food options there. But it's my birthday cruise so I'm weighing our options.  I see that there is Chops, Izumi, Wonderland,  Sabor and the Solarium Bistro. Is there no Jamie's? When I was on the Allure we ate at 150 Central Park, I didn't see that listed either.  Thanks in advance for any input 😎

1 hour ago, jimvern1966 said:

Hi Everyone,  I'm sailing 🤞 in September  and then again in December on the Harmony of the Seas.  I'm trying to decide if we'll  do the dining package or not. We typically only dine in the main dining room because honestly we're not very picky and we enjoy the food options there. But it's my birthday cruise so I'm weighing our options.  I see that there is Chops, Izumi, Wonderland,  Sabor and the Solarium Bistro. Is there no Jamie's? When I was on the Allure we ate at 150 Central Park, I didn't see that listed either.  Thanks in advance for any input 😎

Yes there is a Jamies as well as 150 CP and Izumi Hibachi.  Solarium Bistro is complimentary. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimvern1966 said:

For a birthday dinner, I would enjoy 150 Central Park or Chops. 

While we enjoyed Wonderland, you have to be adventurous and enjoy fun with food. Not really recommended unless you are a foodie looking for something different. 

And you could not pay us to go to the Solarium Bistro for dinner. The food was poor. And our waiter asked us 4-5 times about not eating the regular, inedible, food and to pay the upcharge for lobster. Annoying!

The link below has some menus from the Harmony from last year. 

image.png.7bdbe52e90972888842680a038685fda.png

Edited by BirdTravels

We loved the specialty dining on Harmony!  We found the food to be top notch and really enjoyed the ambiance at each unique restaurant.  We got to 150 Central Park, Wonderland (twice!), Izumi, Sabor, and Jamie's Italian.  I would highly recommend trying it once.  In the future, I think we would probably do the 3-night package as it was a lot of rich meals every night.

We did not have a bad meal on Harmony last October eating at Jamie's,  Chops, Sabor, Chiefs Table and CP 150.  Highly recommend 150 Central Park.

Edited by Sea Dog

We sailed on the Harmony in January.  We were in a Loft Suite so we ate most of our meals in Coastal Kitchen.  However, we did buy the 3-night dining package for this cruise.  We ate at Jamies, 150 CP and Wonderland.  Loved both Jamies & 150 CP.  Wonderland was amusing, but one and done for us.  

We too have been satisfied with the MDR, this past February we sailed on Harmony and purchased the 3 night specialty dinning package mainly to try out Wonderland.  We ate in Chops, 150 Central Park and Wonderland.  My steak in Chops was very good and he service was great; I had the venison tenderloins in 150 Central Park and i was spectacular and the service at 150 Central Park was the very best of the three we dined in.   We really enjoyed Wonderland, the appetizers were amazingly different and we enjoyed the flavor; the main course was good but the two deserts {The World and the Forbidden Apple) were the best and worth going there again just to have them.