I miss going on a Cruise!!

On 5/6/2020 at 3:16 PM, Comi.uy said:

I should be on a cruise right now ...

damn chinese plague - NOT a chinese plague!  It's a coronavirus named Covid-19.  Genome testing shows some coronavirus coming from Europe as well.

1 minute ago, fudgbug said:

damn chinese plague - NOT a chinese plague!  It's a coronavirus named Covid-19.  Genome testing shows some coronavirus coming from Europe as well.

nice calling it corona is offensive to beer drinkers "it puts a bad taste in their mouth", nice calling it covid is offensive to covid connection company out in tempe, some may not want to do business them because of this world smear campaign, the number 19 used to be my favorite, why sully it?  because some bureaucrat states we should call it that?     Oh yeah well rocky mountain spotted fever to you, Old Lime disease, Legionnaires, etc...  Oh lets not forget the pigs cant offend them calling a disease the swine flu, gee you might think it came from pigs or something.

2 hours ago, fudgbug said:

lol, repeat with me

The Rhetoric of Trade Policy (US/China) – Page 3 ...

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2020 at 6:53 AM, Newleno said:

(First I want to make sure I keep this in perspective, some people are trying to figure out how to pay for rent/food/kids etc.)  Our last cruise was in Feb, we cruise a minimum 50 days per year.  Before the plague hit we really wanted to downsize and cruise about half the year.  Cruising is just great, always on the move, seeing different places, music/entertainment, the gym, being on the water, no grocery shopping, no cooking, no doing dishes, no cleaning.   Now, instead our lives are filled with trying to figure out when to walk in the neighborhood to avoid the coughers  that refuse to  where masks.

I am one of those I work for the school board as a cafeteria manager our hours have been cut we are working harder then we ever have and my husband is a realtor so that should tell you something. I hate this stupid virus.

but I keep telling myself we will get through this.