Original FCC

hunt182644

Several years ago on a Princess cruise we put down $200.00 toward FCC. I can not find where on the Princess site to apply for a refund. Seeing as how we are waiting on refunds for two other sailings and excursions we might as well wait for some more money.

You cannot cancel it online. Future Cruise deposit is valid for 2 years. If you don't use it, in normal non covid times, it will be refunded to the card used for original purchase, at the expiration of the 2 years.

To cancel it, you need to contact Princess direct for refund. Good luck.

• Like 1

If you are referring to a FCD (future cruise deposit) and you purchased it several years ago and never used it, I'm not sure if it is still valid.  To find out, you can look online under your personalizer.  You can check the expiration date for it there.  The old credits were good for about 4 years (don't quote me but I think this is right) but that was well over 4 years ago.  They are now only good for 2 years and the refund is automatic.  I wouldn't think they are even looking at refunding those at the current time.  If you think you may be using it in the future, I'd just hold onto it.  If you have an FCCs you need to use (not sure if you do), you can't use them for a deposit (or at one time in the last couple of months, that's what others have been reporting), so that $100 FCD pp might come in handy.  

If you aren't interested in cruising anymore, then, my all means ... you could request they be refunded but you'll be in line with the rest of us that are waiting for our refunds.  

• Like 1

Sign into your Princess account(s) on the Princess web site. Select My Account and then Future Cruise Credits. There you will find the amount(s) you mention and the expiration dates. In the past these are automatically refunded if not used by the expiration date, but now you may have to call. If these deposits were in two names, ie, husband, wife, then you have to sign in to both accounts to find them. 

• Like 1