Interesting Read from CEO

Here's the link:  https://www.trvltrend.com/cruise/norwegian-cruise-lines-reveals-road-map-for-resumption-of-cruises/

I think FDR must have given this interview to a lot of publications.  What it fails to do is explicitly state what safety measures will be put in place when cruising resumes.  Customers want to know this not only to determine if they feel safe enough to cruise, but also to determine if the cruising experience will feel diminished as a result of those measures.  

For example, if passengers are required to wear masks in public areas, while a safety precaution, it also in my view, diminishes my cruising experience.  Therefore, I won't go.  

And if a cruise experience does in fact feel diminished, they will definitely have to resort to a "discount to fill" strategy...no way around it.

• Like 2

I agree.  There is no way that I want to cruise wearing a mask or sitting in a theater 6 seats from husband.  That is why I asked for a refund and not booking another cruise until I see we can dispense with the above measures.