The Daily for Tuesday May 19, 2020

richwmn

1 hour ago, JimnKaren said:

Rich...

When the smoke clears (as it were), what will you do? Will you have the spare time to do this? I wanna come to your house to commiserate with you when it happens!

Jim

I should still have time. It was actually a bit easier because the ships had schedules that could be prepared in advance. Right now I am checking each ships position every day.

Your drive to Athens would only be about 8 hours, just don't do it on a football weekend (if that even occurs).

• Like 2

Thanks for the  Daily Report. I'm not a chocolate cake fan, but ginger ale has to be Canada Dry. Others just don't cut it. I have a hanging plant that needs to be hung, and a pot of cherry tomatoes that need to be set in a bigger pot. Gardening is not my strong point! Have a wonderful day!

• Like 2

A little late reading the daily, thank goodness I bought some veggie plants and herbs last week, not much left in the nurseries.  Chocolate cake only if there isn't anything else and definitely our 🇨🇦 dry ginger ale.  Thanks for letting us know where the ships are.  We celebrated nacho day on Saturday.